2 lbs white potatoes
3 hard boiled eggs
6 black olives
1 large onion (finely chopped)
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 teaspoon garlic, ground
1 tablespoon raisins
salt, pepper, cumin seed to taste
- Boil the potatoes in their skins. While still hot, peel and mash.
- Add the raw egg, mix well to a smooth paste.
- Prepare the filling as follows: fry the onion and garlic and add the meat stirring until well browned. Season with salt, pepper and cumin seed. Add chopped hard boiled eggs and olives cut in strips and the raisins.
- Divide the potatoes paste into individual portions. Spread out on the palm of your hand. Fill with the friend been mixture and close the paste carefully over this.
- Dip in flour and fry in plenty of hot oil until golden brown.